Oh how cute is she?!? She's growing so much and changing so fast, I can't believe it. I loved her little blessing dress, but totally cracked up at Matt's comment. Guys just don't get it! Hope you three are doing well!
you should do it ! if she doesnt want them later on she can take them out. when there this little they wont remember a thing , just have someone else take her ;)
Melissa you look amazing .. seriously and your lil June i can't decide who she looks like more but you two are both freakin gorgeous she's lucky to have your genes...
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
7 comments:
She is so pretty! You look awesome too! They grow up so fast huh? Have fun every minute with her!
oh so adorable! one day mine will have a pony tail...... her outfit is super cute!
Oh how cute is she?!? She's growing so much and changing so fast, I can't believe it. I loved her little blessing dress, but totally cracked up at Matt's comment. Guys just don't get it! Hope you three are doing well!
you should do it ! if she doesnt want them later on she can take them out. when there this little they wont remember a thing , just have someone else take her ;)
she has just grown up sooo much! I can really see Matt in her! cute cute!
She is so cute. I love her blessing dress and I too am dreading the day that Taleah has to get her shots! I will prob cry too.
Melissa you look amazing .. seriously and your lil June i can't decide who she looks like more but you two are both freakin gorgeous she's lucky to have your genes...
Post a Comment