I can't believe my baby is 4 months old!! We went to the doctor today and she is 13.4 lbs and 24 in. She's in the 40th percentile for both height and weight. He said she is doing really well. Her shots this time around were way better than before. She only cried for about 30 seconds then she was back to smiling. She even gave the nurses a smile after. I know I wouldn't have smiled at them!!
Some things about June at 4 months:
-She constantly has her hands in her mouth.
-She found her feet and she loves to grab and play with them
-She is still a fabulous sleeper. (Goes to bed around 10 wakes up at 9 or 10 I feed her then she goes right back to bed until around 1!)
-I'm pretty sure she is getting one of her back teeth
-She is a mommas girl for sure!
-She still has "old man" hair and a huge bald spot in the back.
-She still likes to just be left alone for a while to play by herself on the floor
-She likes her bumbo some times, but she loves her bouncer seat and she can grab the little hanging toys now.
I had a really great 1st mothers day. I love love love being a mom! I can't believe how much you can love your little baby. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father blessed me to be able to be a mother, and that he gave me June!
Matt was so sweet to me. He got me beautiful yellow tulips and gave me a cute card and took me on a little picnic. It was a wonderful mothers day!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
4 Months!
Posted by The Harrisons at 2:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
its always good when the shots go good!
that sleep schedule is AMAZING
Post a Comment