Sunday, May 10, 2009

Post for Nanna

Sorry I haven't posted in forever! Here are just some pictures from the past few weeks!
Juner and her first beenie!



A couple milk drunk pictures:)




Steph made her this tie dye onesie!


Such a big girl standing up all by herself!

She still loves her cowboy boots!
June has her 4 month appointment on tues. so we'll see how much she has grown! She also has to get her shots and I hope it's better than last time!
Happy Mothers Day to all you Mothers!!

5 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

THANK YOU for posting such adorable pics!!! She is growing up so big!! What a super-cutie-pie!! XOXOXOXOXO

Jan Harrison said...

THANK YOU for posting such adorable pics!!! She is growing up so big!! What a super-cutie-pie!! XOXOXOXOXO
OOPPS- My comp was logged under Ash's acct. But its me!! (Jan)

Myles N Amanda said...

I LOVE THE TIEDYE ONESIE! super cute on her!! shot are no fun!!

Ashley Harris said...

Now it's really me! Cute pictures, I can't believe how fast she is growing up!!! Good luck at the doctor!

Hanna said...

She is so freaking cute...as I am sure you are aware.

I hope that I look as good as you do after my little guy is born...I just don't see it happening for me.