Those are awesome Melissa! Little June is so cute! Skylar and I saw you the other day driving. I still can't believe we haven't gotten together!!! I want to meet June bug! Let's plan something and get together.
We're enjoying the sunshine down in Mesa Arizona. Matt is in his first year of Law school at ASU and I get to spend my days playing with June! We are expecting our second baby, a boy, in November!
9 comments:
She looks absolutely darling! How fun :)
This are beautiful! her eyes are so pretty in that one with a close up on her! i love them who did these?
Thanks! Errin Andrus did them.
I love the pics. She is SOOO cute!
SO ADORABLE! She is gorgeous you guys!
Yay.. She is so cute!!! I just started editing your fam pics, and they are so cute!! :)
Those are awesome Melissa! Little June is so cute! Skylar and I saw you the other day driving. I still can't believe we haven't gotten together!!! I want to meet June bug! Let's plan something and get together.
I cannot believe how stinkin' adorable she is!! What a precious baby!! Please send me the CD so I can download them all!!!! Luvies to all of you!!!!
Wow. What fun pictures!!. She is adorable!
Post a Comment