For the Fourth we had a big BBQ and swim session at the house. It was a lot of fun and June was stylish as ever. We were at the store the other day and Meliss spotted these baby Ray Bans, the only pair left, and she had to get them. I think they are pretty dang cute on June.
June and Hudson in June's crib. Hudson absolutely loves baby June and he is so sweet to her.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
4th of July
Posted by The Harrisons at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
HA HA! SWEET SUNGLASSES! i love em!!!!!
oh my gosh those sunglasses are the best!!! she is seriously getting so big, I can't believe it!
Looks like she's ready to hit the beach!! Can't wait!!
She is still a doll. And I am loving her floaty thing... I might need one for my baby. :)
Post a Comment