It has just been one of those weeks. I think June has been going through a growth spurt or teething or something because ever since Sunday she has been really hungry really fussy and just not like herself. She wakes up two to three times a night to eat, (which is really hard when you're used to her sleeping 12 hours straight!) She's also been really really really clingy and hard to put to sleep. She's always been really good at me just laying her down and she would put herself to sleep. Now she screams and screams forever, and the second I pick her up she falls asleep, but right when I lay her back down she starts screaming again!! Agh!! She hasn't had a feever or anything, so I don't know what the deal is. I wish she could just tell me!!
On the other hand I have been so grateful this week. I don't know why I have been blessed so much. When I take a second and just look at my life, I don't know why Heavenly Father has blessed me so much. I have such an amazing husband and daughter. I feel so honored and blessed to be June's mom. Being a mother is something I wouldn't trade for anything. It is the best thing in the world.
So even though June has been hard this week I love her so much! I still think she's the best baby! I can't believe she is 6 months already!! Here's a few fun facts:
-She weighed 14.3 at her 5 month doc. Appt. (She feels a lot heavier now!)
-She can now roll over front to back consistently, and she's rolled over back to front once.
-She is sitting up! So great she can entertain herself a lot longer.
-She eats peas, squash, bananas, apples, sweet potatoes, and oatmeal
-rice cereal makes her really constipated!!
-She giggles a lot now (Matt is the only person who can get her to really belly laugh! it's so stinkin cute!)
-Her hair is growing in and it's got some curl to it!
-She has really really pretty bright blue eyes like her daddy
-still very much a mamma's girl
We just love our little Junebug!
Friday, July 10, 2009
Good/Hard Week
Posted by The Harrisons at 5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh! that so fun! she is growing so fast! im sure your traveling will get crazy but im sure she'll do just fine.
oh and i forgot to say , haliava was doing that and isnt and then now is, it changes some weeks will be better than others , but i think its a stage they go through cause hals does the EXACT same thing.
I just KNEW she would have curly hair!! It looks very strawberry-blond--just like daddy!! Can't wait to spend a whole week with her!
Post a Comment