Friday, July 10, 2009

Passport Drama

We are leaving for the DR tomorrow and I am so excited and a little bit nervous. Due to June not being a good sleeper lately I am nervous how she's going to do. Every other trip we've taken her on she's been fabulous so hopefully she'll do good. I'm also nervous about the 11 hour plane ride!! We'll see how that goes! We're going to California with Matt's family like 3 days after we get back so I'm nervous for how she's going to sleep on that trip too! Her schedule is going to be all screwed up from the different time changes!
So in about March my parents told us we were going to go out of the country in July so we needed to get our passports so I go and get mine a few weeks later. It came in the mail about 5 weeks later and I thought I put it away in our little filing thing. About 4 weeks later June's passport comes so I go to put hers away and mine is gone! We searched our whole house about 100 times, our cars, everywhere I could think of! No passport!! I didn't have time to do another one regularly so I had to go and expedite another one! I just barely got it a week ago. I was so mad I had to pay $300 for something that should've only cost me $100!

1 comments:

Madsen Updates said...

have fun in the DR...and good luck on the 11 hr. plane ride! Make sure you feed her when you take off, and when you land...it'll help her ears to adjust to the altitude. Also, if you take her in the tiny bathroom at the back of the plane it's really loud, and it worked wonders for lincoln. He went right to sleep...so try that! can't wait to see pic's when you get home!