Sunday, May 13, 2012

Drake

I just look at this little guy and I am smitten. I think he is the cutest thing ever. He is so dang funny and such a little stinker! He is the biggest tease! I don't think he will ever talk:) Actually he's finally started to say some new words. This morning he said bowl perfectly clear and he can say momma, ball, car, cool, sissy, jesus, nana, shoes, head, cracker. He can make animals sounds for cow, duck, snake, tiger, lion, wolf. He makes car and gun sounds all day long. He knows where his head, eyes, ears, mouth, belly, feet and toes are. He gives high five and pounds it, and everytime he pounds it he says "cool". haha it's so cute! He loves to spit water out in your face, very fun! We tried floaties on him the other day in the pool and he loved them! He's a little fish with those on. He waddles like a duck when he walks and he pretty much runs wherever he goes now. His shoes will not stay on his feet ever. He loves guns, swords, cars, any boy toys. He loves any toy anyone else has and he will go up and grab it from them and run and he thinks he's so funny. He hits a ll the time and thinks its so funny and I don't know how to dicipline this little kid! Today was his first day in nursery and he cried when Matt first dropped him off for about 5 minutes than he would be fun until anyone opened the door or closed it he would loose it. So about 45 minutes left in church and I hear him out screaming in the hall and his face was all red and puffy like he'd been crying for a long time! oh I felt bad for the teachers!! haha but I hope it gets better because he is so hard at church!! I am so ready for nursery!!!! hopefully next time will be better! We love you so much Drakers and are so happy your part of our family!!

0 comments: