Sunday, May 13, 2012
Junebug
Oh June you are the sweetest thing in the world and make me want to pull my hair out all at the same time! I am absolutely in love with you and you are my best little friend. You think you're 10 the way you talk. You ask a MILLION questions all day long!! and you won't stop asking the same question until I at least acknowledge you. It's really cute and you ask such good profound questions sometimes, but it gets tiring!! You love playing dressup, swimming, painting, reading books, getting dressed and getting your hair done, anything girly, painting your nails, you have to wear "spray" everyday. You HAVE to pick out your own clothes but you're very worried if they match. You always ask me if they match and you won't wear them if I say they don't which is nice if I don't want you to wear something you've picked I just say it doesn't match! ha but now you're catching on that it does match and you want to wear it anyways. She has this purple dress I bought a few months ago that she asks to wear it every single day, No joke she wears it 4 out of the 7 days and the only reason she doesn't wear it the other 3 days is because i haven't washed it yet. She loves that little dress I guess! At least it's cute:) If she's getting in trouble she always wants to give you a hug. it's the most frustrating thing ever, you want to give her a hug, but you're trying to get mad at her and to have her stop whatever naughty thing she is doing! WE're still having issues with the poop thing but I think its betting better. You just say it hurts everytime and you're scared to go I think so you hold it in than you complain for days that your but hurts. it's really frustrating, but I think it really is getting better! Hopefully!!! You are such a social little girl and you love your friends. You would play all day long everyday with them if I let you. I love going to church or anywhere and your friends all see you and love you, and you love them too! Its so sweet to see you with little friends! You would also watch tv all day long or movies if I let you. You ask to watch them constantly. I need to be better at keeping you entertained and not watch so much tv. We are so lucky to have you Junebug! You are such an amazing little girl and I'm so proud to be your momma!!
Posted by The Harrisons at 8:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment