Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

    Whoops its been since Feb. since I last posted and I said I'd post about Christmas again! ha well There are so many things that I don't want to forget and that I need to write about, like finish Christmas, Junes birthday, My birthday, Valentines day, Pregnancy, Just life! But I wanted to write how grateful I am to be a mother and how grateful I am for all the mothers I have in my life. There is nothing in life that I've wanted more than to be a mother. I am so grateful to Matt, and to June and Drake, and my Heavenly Father for allowing me to be a mother. I am honored and humbled to have these two sweet spirits in my home. I know they are destined to be something great and I don't want to screw them up!:) Their little spirits are just so sweet and I can't even express how much I love them and how much I love being a mom. Of course things are hard and my kids are faaarrrrr from perfect and I'm even farther from perfect, but I am so grateful for the things that I have in my life and for Matt and how good he is to me and my kids. I am so grateful that I get to carry another child and bring that child into our family. I'm excited and nervous out of my mind to have 3 kids but I am so excited to meet this little one and to just have a newborn in our home again.
    I am so grateful to have a mom like my mom. She is such an amazing woman and I miss her sooooooo much, but I am so grateful for her example and her selflessness and her willingness to serve the lord. I can't think of a better example of how I want to be as a mom than her. I have always know that she loves me and that she would do anything for me. I can't wait until she's off her mission and we can see her more, but those missionaries are so lucky to have her and my dad. They are amazing and they love their missionaries like their own kids, and would do anything for them and stay up late worrying about them, just like I know they worry about all their own kids. I am just so grateful for their examples in my life. I am so grateful for how much they love my kids. I know they miss their grandkids and would love to be with them, they are the best grandparents. I'm so grateful for both of my parents, but today for my mom! I love you so much mom!!!

0 comments: