Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Eve Jammies

We open our Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve and these are the only pictures I got:( June sure looks cute in her snowman ones! My mom got us all really cute ones this year. Thanks mom!



2 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

She's so cute! We have the same tradition in our house, and Ethan and Kate still haven't figured out that the present they get to open on Christmas eve is ALWAYS pajamas. Maybe next year it won't be a surprise ...

Kaesy said...

Wait, can I just say seeing you NURSING in the background of your pics makes my stomach do flips! I have all but forgotten how to nurse and am SO SO nervous to do it again! Crossing my fingers it doesn't hurt nearly as bad this time around...

Also, I need a coach on baby boys. We need to have a talk on the phone...Your mom gave me a book once that's called, "So You Want to Raise a Boy," and I'm pretty sure it's just collecting dust. Maybe I should wipe it off and dive in.

Drake is the cutest name ever, and June has the cutest pigtails ever. Max has the same jammies...so fun!