I was really bad about taking pictures on Christmas day:( But it was such a great day. I got a few videos, so at least I documented some of it! Everyone slept at my parents house on Christmas Eve so Santa only had to come to one place. It was really fun to watch the little kids open their presents and to all be together!


Aunt mimi gave June a Tangled doll and she seriously loves it. We went and saw the movie over the break and it was so cute. June sat through the whole movie and loved it. At the end when they kiss June looked over at me and said ahhh!! haha it was the cutest thing!

Markie and Camden went to the dollar store and each bought everyone in the whole family a gift and they got me this awesome tangled hair thing. June loved it! haha


She got these nice shoes from Markie!
I am so grateful for my family and the time that we get to spend together! My parents and sister Steph are going on missions so the next Christmas's will be a little different. Next Christmas will be with the Harrisons and I'm super excited about that!, but the next Christmas we will either be in St. George with just the kids or be wherever my parents are!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment