
Oh this little boy melts my heart! I love love love having a little boy!! He is so sweet and is seriously such a good baby. I'm pretty sure he's a momma's boy, but he loves his daddy too. Here's a few things about our baby
-He is 13lbs 12oz (90th percentile!)
-23 inch. (50th)
-He had a rough streak with sleeping for a few weeks where he had really bad gas and was waking up about every hour, I've cut out most dairy and he is such an angel now! He goes to bed around 8 pm, wakes up around 4 am and goes back to sleep until around 8 when June wakes up. Heaven!!! It does take him about an hour to fall into a deep sleep, he'll wake up a few times between 8 and 9, but we just give him his binki and he falls back asleep, usually by about 9 he's out for the night. He's been doing this for about 4 days now so hopefully it lasts!!
-He has the sweetest smile ever!
-If he hasn't slept long enough during the day he wakes up pretty grumpy, but if he gets a good nap he wakes up so happy smiling and talking
-He has giggled a few times
-He loves his binki to go to sleep, but that's about it, he won't really keep it in any other time
-He still doesn't like his car seat very much
-He likes to be held out so he can see what's going on
-His hair is still really red!
-He loves to sleep on his tummy, I don't know if this is bad, but I let him sleep on his tummy at night because he sleeps so much better
-He loves to watch June and he will follow her voice
-To get him to sleep he has to have a blanket over his face and he will fall asleep so fast
We just love you little man!
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Drake at 2 Months
Posted by The Harrisons at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
He is such a cute little guy...I guess I shouldn't say little- he is a big kid like Brody! Hopefully they aren't always the chubby kids :)
Ok I need to do these lists of my kids! I love them! AND I LOVE your family pics at the top. Amazing! You look amazing in yellow!
Post a Comment