Sunday, January 23, 2011

June at 2 years!


a


I know I say this all the time but I seriously can't believe I have a 2 year old!!! From 1 to 2 has FLOWN by! I swear she was just 1. June is the sweetest, cutest little girl! Here's a few things about June
-She is SUCH a girl, the way she walks, talks, everything she does
-She is very stubborn, won't do anything unless she wants to
-She loves to have her nails painted
-She can count to 16 but forgets 9 and ten everytime
-She knows triangle star and heart
-She loves her baby brother and calls him brother and constantly wants to check on him, in the car if he's crying she'll say it's otay brother it's otay
-She loves to line things up right next to eachother
-She loves to sing songs, she asks me all day long to sing cinderella, or snow white, or jasmine, or sleeping beauty, and she will sing along, I love it!
-She still loves to read books, we drink milk and read stories every night before bed
-She isn't scared of big slides at the park anymore
-She loves nursery
-She will always say sorry momma if she runs into me or does something that she shouldn't. The other day at Sams club she ran into a lady and she said sorry. It was so cute
-She is super clumsy, always running into things or dropping things, or tripping on everything. She never watches where she's going
-She always has to wear pink lipstick. Every kind of lipstick is pink lipstick, but if she sees you putting it on, she has to have some too.
-Same with lotion, she loves it
-She has to sleep with her pink teddy bear, green teddy bear, and her little sheep at night
-We attempted potty training for a few days, more on that later
-She loves going to her nana and papa's house on sundays and playing with Ethan, Katie, and Wyatt!
-She is becoming a better eater, she still really likes fruit, doesn't care for meat, and is liking vegetables more
-I think my mom is her favorite person in the world. She would choose her over me any day
-She loves to watch movies
-She asks to go to her website (fisher-price.com) and play her games
-She is just so smart and picks up on everything so fast
-Every night because she doesn't want to go to bed she will say she has to go potty because she knows we'll put her on the potty and it buys her more time! She figured this out the day we started potty training. Every time she has asked to go though she has gone so we keep putting her on it even though we know what she's doing. (she always pees because she's just drunken a big sippy of milk, I don't think she really knows she has to go potty she just wants to stay up a little bit longer!) She'll do this for her naps too, but she never pees then.
-She loves to color
-She always wants to help me with whatever i'm doing
-Lately she likes to have a wipe and she will wipe down everything saying she's cleaning.
-She loves kitties and doggies
-She loves to go to the park and feed the ducks bread.
-She asks me at night to sleep with her, sometimes I give in and try to lay there until she falls asleep, but she never ever falls asleep. She still won't ever go to sleep unless she's alone. I try to snuggle her, but she won't go to sleep.
-She asks to nuggle while we're watching tv or a movie and I love it. She'll usually only snuggle for about a minute though
-She loves it when I play with her hair or tickle her face
-At her check up she weighs 26lbs (50th percentile) and I think she was 36 inches tall.
-She is my best little buddy and I love her to pieces. It makes me so sad that she is getting bigger, but I love all the new fun things that she is learning. I love that I get to spend my days with her and her brother! There is nothing else that I would want to do! Love you baby girl!

0 comments: