Sunday, January 23, 2011

June's Actual Birthday

On June's birthday we went with Matt's mom, June's cousins Ethan and Katie and our friends Erik, Annie and Parks to this really fun place called Makutu's Island. It was so much fun. There were a bunch of trees you climb through with slides through them and rope bridges and it's kind of hard to explain but it was really fun! June loved it. Some of the slides were so big and scary! I'm so sad I didn't get a Picture of June with her nana :(




I thought this was funny. Tiny June going through the tube... Then Matt going through it! haha


4 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

I love all these posts! It makes me want to squeeze your children!!! Thanks for letting the twins come along on June's birthday - they had a blast!!

erik and annie said...

Thanks for letting us adults come too! Getting stuck in the tubes and flying down the fastest slide EVER, it was great. parks had fun too

mason and ashley schmutz said...

your kids are GORGEOUS! i can't believe you have a two year old! the other night i got random flashbacks to going to carabbas with you guys... oh, the good old days! we miss you!

ashley schmutz said...

Holy cow! It is crazy waiting for that call to come! iI'm so excited for you guys to find out where they're going. You'll have to let me know... good luck to your parents!